Kicking off this new series of website reviews, we have Abby Rohrer of AbbyRohrer.com.
So first thing, I want to compliment Abby on having a quiz as a first step to building a relationship with her brand. Quizzes are a smart, engaging way to grow your email list – all while learning a ton about your audience.
That being said, I think there’s definitely room for improvement on this site when it comes to communicating clearly and letting new visitors know how Abby can help them and make their lives better.
In today’s video, I walk through Abby’s homepage and a give a few tweaks she can make to improve her homepage (and that you can use, too!), including…
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website
- How to take what’s working for an industry leader* and use it on your website, and…
- The page on your website that might actually be hiding the kind of clear, focused copy that needs to go front and center on your homepage
*This video was recorded prior to the referenced industry leader making some questionable comments (April 2018), but I decided to leave it as is because it’ll still be a helpful example for Abby and others looking to incorporate a quiz or assessment on their site.
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.