Today we’re going to take a look at Blingzy.com from Simply Sown.
Straight away, I want to commend Simply Sown on having a social impact mission. Giving 10% of all sales towards these causes is such a great way to do business.
Now, as amazing as the mission is, there is still an opportunity here to make it crystal clear what Blingzy is, how it helps people, and how to get it.
In today’s video, I walk through Simply Sown’s site and a provide a few tweaks they can make to improve their homepage, like…
- The value of meeting visitor’s expectations when they first land on your site
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- A powerful way for social impact businesses to make it clear shopping with them is a no-brainer
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.
Leave a Reply