If you’re an executive coach, make sure to watch this review of Michael Whatmore’s website, ExecutiveCoachingSanFrancisco.com.
I want to compliment Michael on the authority he’s built here by including all the logos of the company’s he’s worked with.
Now, I do have a few suggestions for Michael that might improve the results of his website and get more people interested in his executive coaching services.
In today’s video, I walk through Michael’s site and provide a few tweaks he can make to improve his homepage, like…
- Why “congruency” is so important, especially to new website visitors
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- The downside of trying to be “all things to all people” and why that usually leads to the OPPOSITE result
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.