If you’re a trainer or expert, you’ll benefit from this review of Gentle Response’s website, Gentle-Response.com.
To start, I want to compliment Gentle Response on getting quite a few things right. They put the call to action button right at the top, they state exactly what they do, and they include plenty of video content to educate and engage visitors.
That being said, I do have a few suggestions for Gentle Response that might improve the results they get from their website and get more people interested in requesting a free consultation.
In today’s video, I walk through Gentle Response’s site and provide a few tweaks they can make to improve their homepage, services pages, and consultation page, like…
- How to clearly communicate the process you take clients through to get the end result
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- How to ensure each page of your website sets up your visitors for success
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.