If you’re a coach, you should tune in to this review of Johanna McClain’s website, JohannaMcClain.com.
Now, I want to acknowledge Johanna for having a great color scheme. The attractive complimentary colors (especially the red) will come in handy for drawing readers’ eyes to certain parts of the page.
That being said, there’s an opportunity here for Johanna to clean up her homepage, clarify her message, and get better results from her website.
In today’s video, I walk through Johanna’s site and a provide a few tweaks she can make to improve her homepage, like…
- The best way to think about the “job” each page of your website needs to do
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- Why thinking about the narrative of your homepage is so important
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.