If you’re an expert or have a personal brand, check out this review of Michelle Kopper’s website, MichelleKopper.com.
First off, kudos to Michelle for her great blue/orange color scheme and the awesome, great-looking headshot she’s put front and center on the homepage.
Now, there’s a big opportunity for Michelle to clarify her message, improve her quiz and get much better results from her website.
In today’s video, I walk through Michelle’s site and provide a several tweaks she can make to improve her homepage and quiz funnel, like…
- Getting really clear on the “job” your homepage must do for your business and brand
- The best way to structure a quiz for maximum engagement and list growth
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- One really important thing EVERY funnel needs (without this, you confuse & lose your new subscribers)
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.
Awesome Bobby! We’re going to implement your awesome suggestions asap. LOVE the congruity piece so much — feels better to me already. Thank YOU for awesome, concise and compelling feedback. We’ll keep you posted on our results!
You’re welcome, Michelle! Yes, please do keep me posted on how it goes 😃