If you’re a personal trainer, definitely check out this review of Motivated Fitness’ website, Motivated-Fitness.com.
Straight away, I want to compliment Motivated Fitness on their logo and strong red brand color.
That said, I do have some suggestions that might improve the results of their website and get more clients signing up for their services.
In today’s video, I walk through Motivated Fitness’ site and provide a few tweaks they can make to improve their homepage, like…
- The real reason you should be specific about the value you provide clients
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- How speaking to one specific segment of your market unlocks the power of super engaging branding
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.