Are you a coach? Then definitely pay attention to this review of High Performance Coach Sean O’Meara’s website Sean-Omeara.com, and his business High Performance Life Matrix LLC.
Let’s start with what’s working well. Sean has done a great job selecting vibrant, energetic colors for his site, and I love that he’s gone for a clean and simple layout (except for the banner – which we’ll get to in a moment).
I think there’s a huge opportunity here for Sean to communicate more effectively who he is, what makes him stand out from all the other coaches, and help us get excited about how his coaching will make our lives better.
In today’s video, I walk through Sean O’Meara’s site and a provide a few tweaks he can make to improve his homepage, like…
- Why scrolling banners are terrible and actually point to a deeper problem with how a brand communicates
- How to take cues from a #1 New York Times Bestselling Author to make your website stand out
- The ideal next step you can give visitors if you’re a coach or provide services as your main offer, and…
- What exactly should go on your homepage, and what you should leave on your Services page
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.
Leave a Reply