Today we’re taking a look at the website of Deb Brown with TouchYourClientsHeart.com.
First off, I think the colors are great for the intended audience and I like the title of her freebie giveaway.
However, I think there is an opportunity here to clarify the message on the homepage to allow more visitors to the site to realize, “Wow! I need this!”
In today’s video, I walk through Deb’s site and a provide a few tweaks she can make to improve her homepage, like…
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website
- Why giving your main message room to breathe is so important, and…
- How to position things on your homepage to make the next step for your visitors easy and obvious
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.
Thanks so much for the feedback. I have known that my site needs some updates and I love your ideas. Your ideas provide more clarity and simplicity. I look forward to making some changes.
Happy to help, Deb!