If you’re a service provider, check out this review of Viking Precision’s website, VikingPrecision.org.
To start, I want to compliment Viking Precision on their clean, attractive logo, their unique purple branding, and the consistency of their “Request a Free Quote” call to action across their website.
Now, I do have a few suggestions for Viking Precision that might improve the results of their website and get more people interested in their precision machining services.
In today’s video, I walk through Viking Precision’s site and provide a few tweaks they can make to improve their homepage and free quote page, like…
- The ideal step-by-step homepage structure for most service providers
- The 3 things every homepage MUST communicate to everyone who visits your website, and…
- What your intake questionnaire NEEDS to have to get you qualified leads
Want Your Website Reviewed Next?
We’re currently accepting requests to review websites (for free!). As long as you’re cool with your review being posted on this blog, we’ll give you some great advice on how you can improve your marketing.
Here are a few of the things we’ll review for you:
- Your homepage
- Your Application/Booking Page
- Your lead magnet opt-in page
- Your webinar registration page
Just click the button below, fill in a few details, and we’ll reach out if we’re able to review your website.